Amazing Teachers - Web Wizards and Puppy Trainers
I can't believe it, but Mark and Bev taught Hiro to blog!! Hiro put up a picture of himself, and a picture of Wami and I. I always knew Hiro was a smart puppy, just 5 months old.Quick update of the latest - Wami got her first paycheck today! She was shocked that much of it has to go away to taxes and tithing. But the tithing part is ok. We're just trading it, really. Jerin is almost done with the project at work that has made him look like a dedicated work-aholic and spent very little time at home with his wife and Hiro (virtual son).
News flash: Andrew and Liew are moving away this weekend. :( Going away BBQ with the leftovers of the BYU gang here at the Yu Resort this weekend. We're going to San Jose for Cathy Shih's wedding next week. :) We heard a heartbeat this Monday. :O 175 BPM. Guess who's. :) (Not Hiro's - about 95 when calm. It get's faster when he's taking the GMAT or something)

0 comment(s):
Post a comment
<< Home