Yu Have Come to the Right Place.

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

The Door


This door leads to the home of the most important man living on earth. He leads us, guides us and walks besides us. He is a model for the way we want to lead our lives - integrity, hardwork, charity, faith followed by innumerable more characteristics.

We know the folks that live directly underneath. Following the Women's Conference (which I did NOT go to) on Saturday, we couldn't resist sneaking a peak at the humble abode of our home-grown international celebrity. ;)

3 comment(s):

You should have brought Hiro with you and have him make a ruckus outside in the hall. Afterwards, knock on each person's door, apologizing on behalf of Hiro. That'd be a good excuse to see The Man!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/27/2005 1:31 PM  

hey cool blog...we'll have to add you to our list now:)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/04/2005 1:04 PM  

Hm.. that's a good idea. The lobby is so posh though - I don't know if I could even get him to the elevators!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/04/2005 5:46 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home