Super-stalker
Check this picture out up close (click on it):Now, I can see what you're doing every time I open my web browser. Google's my homepage and I've dedicated one tab to RSS feeds. It's great! I don't have to go clicking through everyone's links anymore. Well, at least not most people's. Some of you are missing from my Google page because:
a. the RSS feed link is missing from your site
b. your posts have no titles, making an RSS feed useless
c. you don't have a site/blog at all, which makes you a super-super-stalker
The most serious problem out of this group is "c." It's ok for you to be a stalker. I myself have improved my stalking efficiency over time. However, it's not ok for the Yus to not have any clue what you are up to. So please, whether your problem is a, b, or c, change your ways or at least tell us why you cant. We'll see what we can do to help you. Blogger is blocked at work? No internet access? Technologically impaired? No fingers? I won't buy most of those excuses if you've made it this far.

15 comment(s):
Ok, I just figured this out. To give us access to your blogger RSS Feed, the URL is: http://your_blog_name.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default
Now that I've figured this out, I can add links to those in category "a" myself. hahahahaha! **evil laugh**
By
Jerin, at
10/29/2007 6:48 AM
I used Netvibes for all my feeds. It's great. If you go back through your posts you can probably start seeing when I started using Netvibes, because I'd see the post and respond usually the same day or within two days :)
By
Esther, at
10/29/2007 3:08 PM
Are we up there? If not- I could be technologically challenged. I will have Sean look at it. Yeah- he gets home tomorrow.
La
By
LaReen, at
10/29/2007 4:18 PM
Hi La! You were in category A, so I figured yours out, even w/o a direct link. :) I need more updates on new baby!
By
Jerin, at
10/29/2007 4:31 PM
Wow...I didn't know you can do this,too! That's so cool! haha : )
By
Nicole, at
10/30/2007 1:47 AM
What category am I in? - I don't see one for "I'm so lazy you're lucky if I even post regularly." :)
By
andrew, at
10/30/2007 10:33 AM
Andrew upstairs stole my excuse~~
Change of subject: When are you going to send me the pictures, Mr. I am a super-stalker"?
By
Unknown, at
10/30/2007 8:01 PM
Well... Allison and Andrew both made my homepage, although I ought to add a link called "out of commission" or something so I don't have to read your same ol' titles daily. For months. j/k
At least Allison has gracefully excused herself in her last post. What's Andrew's excuse? Liew posts are just as good. We just don't want the next post to be about Neo riding a bike. ;)
By
Jerin, at
10/30/2007 8:19 PM
i hate thinking of titles.
By
Michelle, at
10/31/2007 7:01 AM
That's totally nifty!!! so cool! right now I don't even have a homepage set as default...we open the browser and have to type in an address to get somewhere.
with all of the travelling and then a week of unpacking, cleaning up and packing up again before the next weekend's trip, i've not really had time to catch up on blog reading.
I need to use feeds. Good stuff.
By
grace, at
11/01/2007 8:57 AM
I'm gonna have to figure out how to do that. Maybe I have to add a few more posts to my blog before you add me to your homepage??
By
Steven and Yuhsuan, at
11/01/2007 10:57 AM
I am confused by those RRS stuff. The other day I wanted to put a sign shows how many visitors on our blog, I was directed to register with feedburner, which was not something I was looking for. Oh well, I'll try to find time to figure it out. :(
You are really a best stalker ever!!!!! Thank you for all the comments you left on our blog! Amber
By
Amber(怡文), at
11/01/2007 11:02 AM
Steve, it should be pretty easy to bring up your average of .75 posts a year. :D
Hey Amber, I'll help you with all this nerdy web stuff sometime when we get together for Ailing and Da-cheng to play.
Michelle, my stalker page needs titles for JME!
By
Jerin, at
11/01/2007 11:52 AM
got me on there?
By
ricka, at
11/03/2007 5:22 PM
All of you above are being actively stalked. O_o
By
Jerin, at
11/14/2007 1:46 PM
Post a comment
<< Home