Yu Have Come to the Right Place.

Monday, August 27, 2007

Tagged for another list

Tagged by Mari. These are interesting facts (hopefully) that can be keepsakes for Taisei's genealogy one day. :)

Jobs I've had:
1. Software Engineer (L-3, Eon, Elesys)
2. Call-center tech support (Big Planet)
3. English Tutor (Da Fang Tutors)
4. Factory worker - packaging
5. Paperboy (San Jose Mercury News)

Movies I can watch over and over:
1. Gattaca
2. Superman
3. The Matrix
4. My Neighbor Totoro
5. Highlander
Apparently, I'm a sci-fi geek.

Places I've lived:
1. San Jose, CA
2. Meinz, Germany
3. Berkeley, CA
4. Sydney, Australia
5. Provo & Salt Lake City, UT

Favorite TV shows:
(Channels, since I don't watch TV shows)
1. ESPN
2. Food Network
3. HGTV
4. The MTN
5. n/a

Last 5 places I've been on vacation:
1. Seattle, WA/Vacouver-Victoria, BC
2. Washington DC / New York, NY
3. Taiwan / Japan
4. Orlando/Jacksonville, FL
5. San Jose, CA

Favorite dishes:
1. BBQ Ribs
2. Sushi
3. Anything Wami makes
4. Anything Mom makes
5. Anything Dad makes

Websites I visit:
1. google
2. fatwallet
3. slickdeals
4. *.blogspot
5. craigslist

Places I'd rather be:
1. Hawaii
2. Caribbean
3. New Zealand
4. Swiss Alps
5. Mars

People I'm tagging next -
People who we need an update from! You know who you are... but I'll say it anyway:
1. Andrew & Liew
2. LaReen & Sean
3. Kaori & Andrew
4. Seth
5. KKL

11 comment(s):

I just put a new post up, but I guess I will do this tag. I think there is another tag that I got from mari a while ago. I should do that also.

La

By Blogger LaReen, at 9/04/2007 5:56 PM  

I didn't know you had a paper route. And I didn't know there were other people in the world who watched Gattaca. I remember watching it and thinking the concept was cool, but then being really disappointed with the ending . . .

By Blogger Restless Mom, at 9/05/2007 7:58 AM  

Oops - sorry La! I shoulda checked first. I've been seeing Anchorman Pete for so long now... ;)

Yes, I was a paperboy in 7 or 8th grade, I remember. Lots of memories from that job. Not lots of money though. :P Hey, don't make fun of Gattaca!

By Blogger Jerin, at 9/05/2007 9:26 AM  

fun lists! it lets ppl know about the more obscure elements of someone.

oh i also started a random blog (my stuff) you can link to it from H*wiggles page: "My mommy's musings" It's mainly chatter (brain white noise) that i'm posting. nothing too identifying. had a friend tell me a story about her close friend's hubby in the military going through training. 'THEY' searched the internet, got all the info that his wife was posting on their family blog and used it AGAINST him in the "POW torture" training. not fun for him. he went home and had a nice discussion with her.

By Blogger grace, at 9/05/2007 10:09 AM  

Hey this is cool! The things you learn about your bro :)

I didn't know you were an English tutor. I remember getting in the back of the Volvo with you a couple times when Mom helped you deliver papers. It was chilly in the morning.

Also, none of your top five movies would make my list, although I like Matrix. I haven't seen several of them.

And, I still want to know who won that day Mom and I watched that Food Network reality show.

I like your favorite dishes list. Awesome!

By Blogger Esther, at 9/05/2007 11:36 PM  

ooo, you like Gattaca too? I never hear anyone talk about that movie. I liked it. Although, I think I should have made the top 5 list of foods you like to eat (not Me, but my cooking. Maybe you just don't have enough experience with it).

you didn't mention that you threw the newspapers out of the sunroof.

By Blogger Aaron and Emily, at 9/10/2007 8:59 AM  

I don't eat enough of your food for it to count in my top 5! But it has always been yummy. :)

We only used a car for delivering papers if I was totally late or if it was raining. But yeah, that was fun. :)

By Blogger Jerin, at 9/10/2007 9:18 AM  

hahaha! yes! I dodged that tag! i'm already 2 tags behind. oh well. sci-fi movies huh? I don't see star trek/wars on there.
wow, I knew more about you then I thought. But you need to answer some random question like, what superpower would you want, or what's the first thing that comes to mind when I say potatoes, or what did you want to be when you were a kid?
my guesses, power to read minds, chips, and a NBA star.

By Blogger Beverly, at 9/11/2007 12:21 AM  

Nah, I didn't care about sports at all when I was a kid. I was more interested in being Superman. Yes! Flying would be my superpower. I thought of gravy with potatoes for some reason. Mmm... mashed potatoes and gravy. I'm getting hungry.

By Blogger Jerin, at 9/11/2007 8:04 AM  

Highlander??? Oh come on, there can only be one. :-)

Nice list. Gotta love the paper boy jobs. I never was a paper boy but maybe I'll be able to fulfill my dream someday.

By Blogger Kevin, at 9/18/2007 8:10 AM  

I loved your list. As I read along, I could actually picture "almost" everything on the list, pretty cool!(Now I know what you looked like as a paperboy!Ha Ha Ha)

By Blogger Unknown, at 10/10/2007 12:47 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home