Yu Have Come to the Right Place.

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Ultimate Frisbee

I entered my first Ultimate Frisbee tournament with some coworkers this year.  Actually, I had to try out.  I made the A-team, although a bunch of my friends ended up on the B-team.  The good thing is that both teams medaled tonight!  We ended up beating out all the other companies, with Ebay being the strongest competition out there.  In total, I think our company played them 3 times and beat them 2 out of 3.  We never thought it would happen, but the B team bubbled all the way back up to the championship game where we met them again.  We won, but they were the best competition we saw.  I'm amazed at how seriously people take this sport, even though it's such a yuppy, hippy sport.  Overall, it was great exercise and a lot of fun.  No fights this year.

The Gold Medal Team 
(I'm the only one that doesn't have my team shirt on)

The Silver Medal Team

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home