Yu Have Come to the Right Place.

Sunday, December 04, 2011

Leina and Mama Come Home

I had a nice week off from work.  However, after chasing the kids around the house while Wami rested and took care of the newborn, I'm a little worried about going back to work and leaving all the work to Wami.  It's truly a blessing that she's having a speedy recovery and the kids are all healthy.  Knock on wood.

As usual, LDS Hospitals cook-to-order food was great.  I wish Wami's appetite wasn't so big so I could enjoy some myself.  ;)

We enjoyed finally all coming home and being in the comforts of our own home.  There more space for the kids to run around.  And frankly, I was dying without Wami at home.  :)


Leina enjoying home as well.




3 comment(s):

Aww, you took so many super charming pictures of the family and especially of Leina. Thanks for sharing! I especially love that one with her in the white fabric - the lighting turned out beautifully.

By Blogger Esther, at 12/05/2011 1:37 AM  

Congratulations! She is beautiful and so glad that Wami is doing so well.

By Blogger Eric & Gretchen, at 12/06/2011 9:15 PM  

So wonderful to see Wami and Leina are doing well and the rest of you are all rallied around them. Beautiful pictures. Thanks!

By Blogger James, at 12/07/2011 6:18 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home