Snowstorms and Sledding
The boys getting ready.
Hiro always ran along to make sure we're safe, I presume.
Hiro always ran along to make sure we're safe, I presume.

Fresh snow! What form and lovely expressions!
One of the few times my dad didn't wipe out.Grandma (Taisei's) sat in the back because it seemed less scary.
Safe to let Mama take Taisei for a spin?
I'm having my doubts.Wami's screams were so frightening that Taisei started
crying after the crash.
(Wami'd kill me if I ever posted the video. haha!)
Just to give you an idea of how it looked out
the window here during Christmas-time.
Here is proof of us being responsible parents:
Taisei going solo!! Yeehaw!
(We're teaching independence and
physical skills, such as balance.)
the window here during Christmas-time.
Here is proof of us being responsible parents:
Taisei going solo!! Yeehaw!
(We're teaching independence and
physical skills, such as balance.)


13 comment(s):
What a funny post. Oh, I wish I could see the video. And I think we'd do that to Caden too, that would be so funny. You make me miss the snow as much as the slush sucks, snow is sure fun!
By
Nate and Mags, at
1/16/2008 1:20 AM
I loved this post! I laughed so hard by just looking at the pictures (of the crash), if you show the video, this post will definitely be nominated for "THE POST OF THE YEAR"!
(I probably should not encourage you, Wami would kill me instead.)
It's nice to have your parents visiting with you and having so much fun in the snow together. You have such a happy family, Jerin. What a blessing!
By
Unknown, at
1/16/2008 9:51 AM
Oh, you guys are having so much fun. We were in UT last weekend for like 48 hours... we did not have time to enjoy snow, though :(
By
kaori, at
1/17/2008 3:06 PM
Have you been on a board yet this year? Where?
By
Jens, at
1/17/2008 5:47 PM
Yeah, we like the snow. Just not driving in it.
Aw - we missed you guys, Kaori.
I got on the board one time after Wami used it at the same place we were sledding - Lindsay Gardens. I still need to hit the slopes!
By
Jerin, at
1/18/2008 9:18 AM
Hey, Yu's if you guys ever want to hit the slop, I am here to go. But one thing though, we have a ticket to Snowbird, so if you guys don't mind....
By
Fuku_chan, at
1/18/2008 10:38 AM
I love Snowbird! I don't mind using your ticket for you. That's very kind of you to offer. j/k lol!
By
Jerin, at
1/18/2008 11:10 AM
Playing in the snow looks fun! It's the living in snow that I didn't like. Hopefully there'll be some left when we get there in March so we can hit the mountain at least once. We're excited to come but sad we'll miss Wami & taisei... maybe you should post the video to make up for it.
By
Michelle, at
1/18/2008 6:01 PM
Oh man, this was a really funny post. I was laughing out loud before I got to the end. I wish I had gotten up to SLC earlier so I didn't miss this.
"one of the few times my didn't wipe out .."
and "yup it was a bad idea ..." I remember watching some video you took of Wami screaming on a rollercoaster and I can just imagine her on the sled with Taisei. Hahah. (That video from probably 2002 made me laugh hard.)
By
Esther, at
1/18/2008 10:44 PM
More sledding for you guys huh? You guys definitely took a 100% advantage of the snow. Even the grandparents went along this time,too! Cool!
I love watching the video of Taisei going solo. I kept playing it over and over again. Soooo cute!!! : )
Jerin,we saw your parents and cousin at a charity event in Chubei yesterday! It was really cool seeing them there! : )
By
Nicole, at
1/20/2008 3:34 AM
I need to show Adele those videos so she can see what snow looks like. (since we don't watch TV), she has only seen snow in cartoons.
By
Aaron and Emily, at
1/22/2008 7:24 PM
Oh man...brings back memories of the snow and winter in the US. We haven't had one of those for awhile.
I can't believe the dog went too!!
By
Leasha, at
1/24/2008 6:35 PM
wow...those are great! snow everywhere & lots of fun! i miss the snow!
it's been around 60-70 and humid here down south. there was a bit of the "cold" and that was 45-50.
i can't believe it's been this long since i've visited ur blog. i'm really behind on a lot of stuff in general...
By
grace, at
2/06/2008 12:15 AM
Post a comment
<< Home