Graduation!
It's official. I'm done with school. Again! It's weird to think that I now have additional school memories to go along with all those undergraduate ones. This time, it was totally different being married with children and a full time job, but it made it just that much more rewarding. It was an amazing program. Let me know if any of you are considering an MBA and have any questions. Gratefully, my kids still know who I am, I have continued to learn and progress at work, and the house isn't totally in shambles. Hopefully our friends will start to socialize with us again too. ;) Thanks to my sister for snapping pictures at the graduation.Making our way down to the seating. Yes, the Marriott Center's capacity of 22,700 was sufficient for the Marriott School graduation. Barely. /sarcasm
Me. Proof I was there.
More proof.
The Professor Stice (one of the two, anyway)
The supporting cast.
A few of my partners in crime.
I'M DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9 comment(s):
Jerin,
Congratulations! We are so happy and proud of you for your efforts and accomplishments in EMBA.
So nice to see photos of you, Wami, Taisei, Mirei, Esther and others.
see you soon
love, mom and dad
By
James Yu, at
8/15/2010 11:46 PM
Congrats!!
By
chauwell, at
8/16/2010 8:46 AM
Congratulations!! Great job Jared and family =)
By
ZhaoKids, at
8/16/2010 11:02 AM
Wow, Mom and Dad actually left a comment! I have never seen that before.
Congrats! Good job, what a lot of hard work. It must feel SO good to be done. And to be able to see your family more! We were thinking of you on your graduation day.
By
Aaron and Emily, at
8/16/2010 11:52 AM
Congrats! Truly a worthy accomplishment, to you and you family!
By
F Montierth, at
8/16/2010 8:28 PM
Graduation was fun! Congratulations.
By
Esther, at
8/17/2010 9:54 AM
Congrats bro!
By
david, at
8/18/2010 3:59 PM
Congratulations Jerin!! What a great accomplishment!
By
LaReen, at
8/22/2010 10:20 PM
Congrats Jerin! I love family graduation photos. Those are the ones I remember the most from my childhood. And they speak volumes about the family in the picture. good things. :) And can I say I love how cool masters and phd's and professors graduation gowns look?! I would seriously get my masters just to wear one. but that's not gonna happen anytime soon so.... can I borrow yours to take a picture in? :P hahaha too bad Mark never did the walk for his MBA. Would have been cool.
anyway, Congrats!
By
Beverly, at
9/21/2010 10:08 AM
Post a comment
<< Home