Email from Wami
I just got this email from Wami.
________________
From: Wami Yu
Sent: Tuesday, December 20, 2011 12:50 PM
To: Yu, Jerin C
Subject: Look what happened while I was downstairs for a second...
________________
There is little question in our minds how this happened. We just got stickers yesterday for a baby gift. We have a particular child who loves stickers. We have a particular child who is naughty but funny at the same time, especially when we're not looking. That child's first name starts with the letter M.
________________
From: Wami Yu
Sent: Tuesday, December 20, 2011 12:50 PM
To: Yu, Jerin C
Subject: Look what happened while I was downstairs for a second...
________________
There is little question in our minds how this happened. We just got stickers yesterday for a baby gift. We have a particular child who loves stickers. We have a particular child who is naughty but funny at the same time, especially when we're not looking. That child's first name starts with the letter M.

7 comment(s):
At least it's stickers and not permanent markers!
By
Lon Dee, at
12/20/2011 1:44 PM
This comment has been removed by the author.
By
Lon Dee, at
12/20/2011 1:45 PM
Lon Dee? Why is your name Lon Dee? BTW, you and your peeps should drop by before the end of this month.
By
Jerin, at
12/20/2011 3:10 PM
This is such a cute post. I've told a few people about it cuz it's so funny and cute.
By
Esther, at
12/20/2011 11:07 PM
I recall a similar situation for me, of course I was the victim and was just too exhausted with a newborn to feel anything while someone was 'suppose' to be watching his TV show! ;0) You guys have a darling family!
By
F Montierth, at
12/21/2011 4:00 PM
I love it. So true about the markers. My niece Dawna drew all over her brother's face with a pen, and when her mom said not to draw on Larry's face, she found her the next day with glasses drawn on herself.
This is especially cute because Mirei is still so little!
By
Aaron and Emily, at
12/21/2011 8:21 PM
Looks like I was wrong. Turns out it was the older brother, showing the little sister how things worked. Naughty Taisei. They were definitely in on it together though!
By
Jerin, at
1/04/2012 5:28 PM
Post a comment
<< Home