Yu Have Come to the Right Place.

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Cedars 'n Shade at Bear Lake

With 30 young men and young women, ten leaders, two speed boats, five cars, and a football, the only incident that occured was between a minivan and a trailer/SUV. Everyone had a fun time.

The kids had a great time on various toys behind the speed boats. I got to test out my new and improved rotator cuff. It was weak, and I had a hard time holding on with mostly one arm, but it was a blast. I tried not using any arms at first, but that didn't work for very long.

Even Taisei was having a great time. It was the first time camping in the outdoors for him. It was also his first time on a speed boat. Amazingly, he slept whenever the boat was moving. Too bad the tent couldn't move too.

All in all, it was a great trip. The water was warm and the temperature was perfect. We were totally pooped for the rest of the weekend from being out in the sun all day long.

4 comment(s):

I can't believe how cute Taisei is. He is getting cuter and cuter.

How is your arm? Are you able to use it now?

By Blogger Aaron and Emily, at 7/16/2006 8:36 PM  

jerin, remember how you were worried that your offspring could somehow come out not-so-aesthetically-pleasing?
Now the thing I'm worried about is how long until the cuteness factor wears off? terrible two's? and can they use up their cuteness as kids, and find themselves not-so-aesthetically-pleasing as young adults? then they won't get dates, and then we'll have 30 somethings living in our homes! hehehe ok jk.

By Blogger Beverly, at 7/19/2006 10:10 PM  

Thanks for the comments Bev & Am! I started playing bball & mountain biking last week. Everything seems totally normal except a slight soreness afterwards. Hopefully I'm all good?

Taisei's aesthetically pleasing so far - at least to me. But what parent doesn't think so, huh? In japanese, that's called "oyabaka." But don't they say that the not-cute kids are the ones that eventually become cute and vice-versa? Uh oh...

By Blogger Jerin, at 7/20/2006 6:30 AM  

bro, I thought you were supposed to be taking it easy? :)

good that thing seem to be healing up quick! been checking your quick release regularily before you bike? ;)

Taisei has a cute, happy smile!

By Blogger andrew, at 7/20/2006 10:15 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home