New Look
You dig it?Mark & Bev, you taught Hiro well. It took me AGES to figure out the HTML and customize everything. I'm sorry if I ever took your blogger set-up skills and time for granted.
NOW, if you have any questions, ask me again. I might be able to help this time.


6 comment(s):
Argh! I've still got comment problems. Bev! Help! I can't get the javascript to work (b/c I don't understand it). Is there a reason I can't just dump it into the appropriate spot in HTML?
By
Jerin, at
6/22/2006 5:14 PM
i like the new look! just in time for summer. And Taisei is lookin so cute! love the cute little lips! ;)
hmmm about the comment stuff... I'll need to look at it and let you know....
By
Beverly, at
6/22/2006 9:59 PM
My Bug List:
1. Comment form - must debug this
2. Sidebar Text "... line as many times -->" should be a comment! Why does it show on the page??
3. Cant...get...rid...of...navBar! >:(
By
Jerin, at
6/23/2006 7:45 AM
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
By
Beverly, at
6/23/2006 10:51 PM
wow jerin... you've stumped me for now. Its driving me nust that I can't even duplicate the comment form on a test site i've setup... did you save your old template before you changed it? please email me the txt doc so I can take a look at it.
thanx!
we used to have that same form on an old site too, and I can't for the life of me get that working either?! argh...
By
Beverly, at
6/23/2006 10:54 PM
Nice blog- It looks good!
By
LaReen, at
6/27/2006 7:44 PM
Post a comment
<< Home