Where have Yu been!?
I'm slowing making my way back into the blogging community. I haven't wanted to tell anybody why, but I guess I can't really avoid it. I've been writing essays like crazy. Why? Well, because I'm not sure what my chances of success are, I won't divulge where, why, or how many. But I'll just say that I'm applying for an MBA. If I get in somewhere I like, then, Yes - we're outta here. I think I'm well qualified and have done a good job on the applications, but it's still a big IF.I have one big app due tomorrow, and just one more after that. Then, I can finally go back to my obsessive blogging, commenting (which I wish more people would do -hint hint), and playing basketball. Nope, I never did stop playing with Taisei. He's really growing fast! And really, I'll be waiting around hoping that a school calls me for an interview and eventually has mercy on me and lets me in.
Until then, keep checking back. I'll probably get back to this in the next week or so. In the meantime, since I've spent SO much time reflecting on my past and writing stories about it (the essays), I'll post some of them on this blog. We'll find out how good or bad they are in March when the decisions come out. In the meantime, don't feel free to criticize me on them. It'll only freak me out even more. ;)

13 comment(s):
By the way - Sorry! This is also the reason why we haven't sent out any Christmas cards! :(
By
Jerin, at
1/09/2007 2:05 PM
Best of luck Jerin and Happy New Year!!!
By
david, at
1/09/2007 7:00 PM
I can understand why you want to be tightlipped about it. Good luck! That's pretty exciting!
What are you guys doing this Saturday? Well, I'll call you guys and find out. But, about Taisei and Caden looking alike - nate and I have commented on that too before. I think it has to do with their round heads and sometimes, their profiles look alike because of their cheeks. That's what I think anyway. funny huh!
By
Nate and Mags, at
1/09/2007 9:21 PM
I wish you the best luck!
We are waiting patiently to read what is going on in your family soon ;)
By
kaori, at
1/10/2007 11:48 AM
You'll do great, Jerin!!
By
Anonymous, at
1/10/2007 9:17 PM
oh boy, i wonder where you will end up. I hope it's close to us, and not further away.
By
Aaron and Emily, at
1/10/2007 9:21 PM
Congrats and good luck! Which schools are you applying to?
By
Jonathan & Sunny, at
1/10/2007 10:22 PM
Wow! Thank you all for the comments. It's really encouraging to see that people really do read our babble. And especially Thank You for your support. This whole experience may have just been an exercise on essay writing - but even that has been successful. As for the schools... if I get into ANY of them, then I'll tell you where I applied. :)
By
Jerin, at
1/11/2007 9:15 AM
hey!!! great news, and sure to bring fun changes to your life. we've been talking about this since the commute from provo. best of luck.
By
ricka, at
1/11/2007 3:02 PM
You know... there's this little school down the road in Gainesville that has a decent basketball and football program. I've heard from "inside sources" their dentistry school is top notch. I'm sure the MBA program must be well respected, too. You should also know that there are some pretty cool people living about an hour away. Just something to think about...
By
Michelle, at
1/13/2007 7:59 AM
I'm excited for you. I've been getting updates from Mom. I just read your essay. It's good; too bad you can't use it. I'll read your stuff for you if you want but it doesn't look like you need much help anyway.
By
Esther, at
1/13/2007 11:19 AM
Good luck with the application!......BTW, give me your mailing address and so I can send you a card this Christmas =)
By
ZhaoKids, at
1/14/2007 10:10 PM
MBA, huh? That's great! UW has a respectable program and Seattle U has a great program for working professionals :-)
By
Heckachan, at
1/25/2007 2:55 PM
Post a comment
<< Home