Home Alone 2
I'm still alive. I've now lost 20 pounds and can't wear most of my clothes anymore. Just kidding. I'm surviving just fine. I've expanded my diet to soups and . . . um . . . yeah, soups. There's still frozen pizza, but now I have many different brands. Oh, Costco's Aussie pies are good. They don't taste at all like the "real" meat pies that must be drowned in ketchup. I've noticed that these days, the fridge is pretty much empty besides drinks. But the freezer is jam packed. I can't fit another thing into it. I'm extremely grateful to those that have fed me in the meantime, advertently or inadvertently. Thanks to the Simons family for having a baby and Sunny and Jonathan for getting engaged. Both of these provided nourishment not only for the soul, but for the stomach. Thanks to Jens and Satomi bigtime. And then Owen family too.
Check out examples of the home cooking Wami's enjoying. I hope she's
eating her fill for the both of us. I not jealous or anything. :)All joking aside, I'm getting lots of studying done, home chores, and exercise. Hiro gets less attention daytimes but gets a big run with me after work and then with the dogs at the park. I'm also catching up on my music practice. I'm practicing my uke chords, re-remembering the guitar stuff and even playing some piano. I've completed my beginner photography class now and maybe got a few ok pictures. One tidbit I found interesting: yesterday, as I was pounding away on a zippy piano song, I heard Hiro trying to sing along in the background. It was an off key, light howl. He was definitely trying to hit the notes that I was playing. This is mostly a silly post just to update you on what's not going on these days. :) I'll leave you with a random picture I took at Red Butte.

5 comment(s):
Hey Jerin! Kazumi and Loa came home today.
Man (Loa) he's so different and he looks bigger somehow? Kazumi says he didn't gain weight at all but I dunno? Maybe he just got longer? We'll find out on the 30th when he gets his next check up. Also his attitude. He talks a lot more and it sounds like he's being fussy but he's just making noises. I think he actually forgot who I was but he's so mellow with other people I don't think it phased him at all.
Yeah we gotta get you over for dinner or something. I'll let Kazumi know if you are free that is. Maybe you can jam 'uke' with her. It will be good too for Hiro I'm sure Kazumi would love to see him again.
Oh well hang in there man! I'll write about the home coming on my blog in a few days.
By
Keoki, at
10/25/2006 3:13 AM
yummy. I wish I was having some of that Japanese food. I love how they always make their food picture perfect.
By
Nate and Mags, at
11/03/2006 7:16 PM
Hey,
When's Wami coming back? There's a shower we would like to invite her to:) Srry girls only:)
By
TC, at
11/06/2006 10:33 AM
I love showers. I try to have them as much as possible. They're especially good when you're hot and sweaty. After playing basketball of course.
By
Jerin, at
11/06/2006 1:24 PM
lol. Funny shower comments. That's a cool photo you took bro. And that's cool that Hiro "sings" to the piano.
By
Esther, at
11/08/2006 3:34 PM
Post a comment
<< Home