Business in Florida
Such a tragedy. We had to miss our ward's Chinese New Year's party to go on a business trip... to Florida! Yes, that was steeped in sarcasm. Since it wasn't a high stress trip, I flew the family along. We had a great time.I met with other companies at Harris Corp, while Wami and Taisei cruised around town. After the two days of meetings, we spent the rest of the time taking advantage of the plane ticket that L-3 had sent me there with.
We enjoyed the beach (Cocoa Beach).
We had some good food.

We went to Disney World (The Epcot Center) in Orlando.
We saw old friends (and one new one - Elias!) in Jacksonville

with whom we ate weird food at a weird restaurant:
crocodile (middle) & ostrich (right).
We had some good food.
We went to Disney World (The Epcot Center) in Orlando.

We saw old friends (and one new one - Elias!) in Jacksonville
with whom we ate weird food at a weird restaurant:
crocodile (middle) & ostrich (right).
But we'll be ready to go for the next business trip! ;)

6 comment(s):
You Luckies!! Caden sleeps like that too with bum in the air.
By
Nate and Mags, at
2/13/2007 9:29 PM
I didn't realize that was a normal sleeping position for all babies - bum up in the air. (Adele does it too).
That trip looked SOOO fun. I can't believe how cute Taisei is. I guess it runs in the family. =]
By
Aaron and Emily, at
2/13/2007 9:47 PM
augh-- computer dude, help! i can't see any of the pictures. i tried it on jason's and my computer. what is wrong?
By
Michelle, at
2/14/2007 7:10 AM
My bad! I did something bad and accidentally wiped out all the pictures for anyone trying to look today. Anyway, if you got to this point, then I assume you've already noticed the pictures are there now. Cheers!
By
Jerin, at
2/14/2007 7:46 PM
nice trip! looks like a lot of fun.
By
ricka, at
2/15/2007 3:19 PM
Sounds like fun. I'm glad you got to take Wami and Taisei.
By
Esther, at
2/19/2007 12:03 AM
Post a comment
<< Home