Yu Have Come to the Right Place.

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentines Day!

Valentine's Day this year was significantly different from last year's. Now I can think back and appreciate the freedom to do basically whatever we wanted as a childless couple. We're less mobile now, but Taisei's been nothing but a joy - one that we wouldn't have been able to imagine without him actually being here.

For Valentine's day, we wanted to set a precedence for the future by making sure that it's special for me and the spouse. No kids! We put Taisei to sleep and then had our own celebration. :)

4 comment(s):

wami, that sign is a gem! i love it.

By Blogger Michelle, at 2/15/2007 7:53 PM  

Oh, really?! *.* Thanks! I never thought it would be exposed to the public.

By Blogger Wami, at 2/18/2007 12:10 AM  

Wami, you are lucky that Jerin wanted to share it with the public. I tried to "heart attack" Aaron at school, but he almost found out and made me NOT do it. So I had to ask his classmate to just shove all the little hearts with messages that I'd made into the slots in his locker. I think he still liked it, he's just shy about public attention.

By Blogger Aaron and Emily, at 2/18/2007 7:35 PM  

Ok ok, for the record, I wasn't trying to show off the valentine. Wami stuck it there and it just made it into the picture. And then, to top it off, I forgot to shrink the picture down. So there it is for the world to see.

You can't see from this picture, but there are cute handprint traces from Wami, Taisei and Hiro. Getting Hiro's and Taisei's was apparently pretty hard. :)

By Blogger Jerin, at 2/19/2007 1:19 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home