I didn't realize at first that I had to have my speakers ON for that clip to be so funny!! Aaron asked what sounded like a hyena... I'm sorry, Wami. It was sooo funny. I didn't know you could scream like that!
Same here, the first time I watched the clip without the volume on because Ailing was sleeping. This time I laughed so hard! I bet that's a great relief to Wami by screaming so loud!!!
7 comment(s):
Wami might kill you despite what she promised. That clip was well worth the anticipation.
By
Shawn O., at
1/21/2008 9:20 AM
Very nice rhythm, Wami! Sledding with style!
By
Unknown, at
1/21/2008 12:16 PM
I didn't realize at first that I had to have my speakers ON for that clip to be so funny!! Aaron asked what sounded like a hyena... I'm sorry, Wami. It was sooo funny. I didn't know you could scream like that!
By
Aaron and Emily, at
1/21/2008 9:34 PM
Wami,
I totally scream when I sled too. That was a long run!
By
Anonymous, at
1/22/2008 3:38 PM
I have never done sledding, so I may should try sometime.
By
Fuku_chan, at
1/22/2008 3:41 PM
hahaha, oh Wami! You maade me laugh. That is hilarious! Thanks for sharing.
By
Nate and Mags, at
1/22/2008 6:16 PM
Same here, the first time I watched the clip without the volume on because Ailing was sleeping. This time I laughed so hard! I bet that's a great relief to Wami by screaming so loud!!!
By
Amber(怡文), at
1/31/2008 12:43 PM
Post a comment
<< Home