Yu Have Come to the Right Place.

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Bye bye Taisei!

Since Taisei's kind of a big part of our lives, but not everyone wants to read about Taisei-Taisei-Taisei, we moved our blogs on Taisei to his own page. Because he's an everyday occurence for us, we'll post his pictures and developments there often.

So for family and friends who are interested, we're officially inviting you to visit the Taisei Buffet. Cheers!

2 comment(s):

As the page was loading up and all I could read was the title, "Bye Bye Taisei" I thought you guys gave him up for adoption or something! It's good to see that's not the case and that he's doing fine.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/03/2006 8:09 PM  

Hey Jerin,
I was wondering if you could do a post on spyware for my website. My post on why people should be using Fox Fire versus Internet Explorer actually got some people to download and try Fox Fire. Since you know your computer stuff, could you write a brief post explaining what spyware is, why it's bad, and what we can do about it. Some free software recommendations would be great too. I'm thinking about starting a section on how to keep a computer running smoothly if there continues to be interest.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/03/2006 9:02 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home