Goodbye Gordon B. Hinckley

We would like to take a moment to remember our beloved leader, Gordon B. Hinckley, who passed away surrounded by family yesterday evening. Whether LDS or not, one can not deny the impact he has had on the people under his care. He'll be remembered for his sense of humor, continual optimism, and charisma. For me, he is the ultimate example of faith and dedication, kindness, and strength. 'Til we meet again.

7 comment(s):
At the high school where my son goes to 9th grade all the LDS kids wore dresses and shirts and ties in Pres. Hinkleys honor today. Considering we are pretty much inactive and have been for several years, I thought it was a nice gesture on my sons part. "and a little child shall lead them"
nice to see someone not afraid of who they are. Staying anonymous for obvious reasons...
By
Anonymous, at
1/28/2008 8:41 PM
Thank you for your comment. Having grown up outside of SLC, I can appreciate being in an environment where religion is respected and not blindly persecuted as it is here. Your sons are examples to all of us.
By
Anonymous, at
1/28/2008 11:01 PM
Even with his old age, I was still shocked to hear about his passing on Sunday. I know a celetial reunion in the paradise was waiting for him at that time. President Hinckley was an extrordinary leader, and will be dearly missed by many.
By
Unknown, at
1/30/2008 2:55 PM
This comment has been removed by the author.
By
Unknown, at
1/30/2008 2:55 PM
I have been inspiered by president Hinckley's passing... I mean all coments from people and history about president Hinckly inspiered me. Even though he is no longer with us on this earth, he is still influence me to be a better! I will miss him for sure.
By
Fuku_chan, at
1/30/2008 8:18 PM
He will always be our beloved prophet!
By
Amber(怡文), at
1/31/2008 12:46 PM
oh such a nice post and remembrance of president hinckley! so good of you!
By
grace, at
2/06/2008 12:24 AM
Post a comment
<< Home